Custom Polyclonal Antibody Production
Biomatik has been proudly serving 10,000+ scientists since 2002. Our custom antibody production service allows you to take advantage of our in-house gene/peptide/protein production capacity for a customized polyclonal antibody at highly competitive prices with fast turnaround time. We can help design, produce the peptide or protein antigen for immunization, so you can save cost and get your antibody faster! Please view a selected publication featuring custom antibodies produced by Biomatik:
- Neuron. 2019 Apr 17;102(2):420-434.e8. doi: 10.1016/j.neuron.2019.02.002. Epub 2019 Feb 27. PMID: 30826183
Title: Distinct Modes of Presynaptic Inhibition of Cutaneous Afferents and Their Functions in Behavior
|Top selling pAb Packages / Antigen Choice||Key Deliverables||Quality Guarantees||EDT|
Protein, supplied by customer
|15-25mg protein A/G purified antibody||ELISA >1:32,000 (OD=1);
Protein, produced by Biomatik
|2-5mg affinity purified antibody
0.1mg recombinant protein
Peptide, synthesized by Biomatik
|3-5mg affinity purified antibody||ELISA >1:32,000 (OD=1)||3-4 months|
Phospho peptide, synthesized by Biomatik
|2-5mg affinity purified phospho antibody;
2-5mg affinity purified non-phospho antibody
|ELISA >1:32,000 (OD=1);
No cross reactivity on DB
1) Risk-free Guarantee: If the generated antibody does not meet our quality guarantees, the customer receives NO charge.
2) Our standard 70-day immunization protocol will apply by default. If you are in a rush, please ask for 42-day express protocol.
3) Other than phospho peptide antibody package, there are formyl/methyl/cyclic/acetylated peptide antibody packages available.
4) Each package comes with two rabbits; you may request more rabbits or a different animal.
5) Anti-serum can be requested instead of the purified antibody.
Polyclonal Antibody Production Service Highlights
- Risk-free Guarantee: Free of charge if the generated antibody does not meet the package guarantees.
With peptide antigen, we guarantee ELISA >1:32,000 (OD=1) or your money back;
With protein antigen, we guarantee WB positive or your money back.
- Low Price with Fast Turnaround: As low as $950 for 3-5mg affinity purified antibody, in as fast as 60 days!
- One-Stop Services: From antigen design, peptide synthesis or gene synthesis/protein production to antibody production services.
Why Choose Biomatik?
Biomatik has been trusted among top scientists and researchers from around the world for quality products and custom services since 2002. To date, Biomatik has delivered 70,000+ custom made products to our customers worldwide. Learn why Biomatik has been trusted by thousands of researchers worldwide by viewing our customer testimonials, selected publications and 3,000+ publications citing our fine products and services at Google Scholar.
"Our main concern is both of them are hydrophobic with very limited solubility. Biomatik started the protein production process from codon optimization and gene synthesis, the solubility of proteins we got were significantly improved. When we applied these proteins to our ELISA diagnostic assay, they all keep showing highly specific reactivity and very low background. We are very satisfied with the qualities of these proteins. Biomatik run the whole processes very efficiently and we always get our proteins quickly. Their customer support also works well with many helpful professional advices. So we strongly recommend the protein preparation service of Biomatik. Thanks again for your good job."
Dr. Jia, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA 30333
“We are very satisfied with the polypeptide antibodies you produced for us. They work great for both WB and immunostaining (so far we tested). They are very strong and specific (for WB, I can use at 1:5k-10k dilution). Previously we had bad experience with peptide antibodies from other companies. This is the first time we have nice peptide antibodies. In addition, I like your service and time frame. Also your price is reasonable. I think I will continue use your service in the future.”
Dr. Hong Han, Dept. of Biology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada